Tokai Gakki is one of Japan’s leading makers of guitars and basses. Located in Hamamatsu city, Shizuoka perfecture, they have a rich history and continue their heritage since 1947.
Tokai built guitars for some of the most well known brands.
Every instrument comes well setup right out of the box.
- Arched top: Canadian flamed maple
- Back and sides: Canadian flamed maple
- Neck: one piece african mahogany set-neck, asymetric U shape
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood, 22 frets
- Scale length: 625 mm (24,6")
- Nut width: 41 mm (1,61")
- Frets: Sanko SBB-213 (Medium Jumbo Size) made in Japan, fret over binding
- Bridge: LS-VB Bridge, LS-VT tailpiece
- Nut: Cow bone
- Machine heads: Gotoh SD90-SL
- Pickups: 2 x PAF-Vintage MK2
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 1 x 3 way switch (Switchcraft)
- Capacitor: Sprague Orange Drop
- Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: GHS 10-46
- Included: Hard shell case, reference ES BK
- Included: Certificate of Origin
- Made in Japan
- Lacquer: Polyurethane